Macaneta Island Resort is about 35 kms North of Maputo city over the Komati river. This is a perfect spot to spend the day by the ocean in tranquilly.
Departs from Nelspruit@ R4600.00 per person sharing
- Self-catering sharing accommodation
- Customs & immigration
- Items of personal nature
Make sure all your passports are valid for more than 3 months from date of entry. Do not forget insect repellent, sunscreen products, bathing costumes and casual wear.
- All tours are run in air-conditioned vehicles
- All safaris are run in Open game-viewing vehicles with a capacity of 10 passengers
- The pick and drop off points include Maputo city, Nelspruit and surrounding areas of White River and Hazyview
- Departure time from Maputo is 4:30 am and from Nelspruit and surroundings is 5:30 am
- We have Portuguese-speaking driver/guides should the guests prefer that
- All booking are made and paid for before the day of the safar
- Dress code is bushveld casual and light weight. Please note that during winter months (May – August) warm clothes are recommended for the morning and evening weather
- Straw hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, a flashlight, binoculars and a camera are also recommended.