Day 1: Arrival & Sunset Drive or Cultural Festival
Meet and greet travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to Kruger for your overnight accommodation. Arrive on time to prepare for the sunset drive. After the drive come back to your comfortable chalet to freshen up and get ready for dinner after-which you have a restful night under the African sky.
Day 2: Full-Day Game Drive
Full-Day Game Drive: Your guide will wake you up for your early morning coffee or tea while getting ready to venture out into the African bush for the day’s wildlife experience in an open game-viewing vehicle. Breakfast will be served in a safe enclosure in the bush. Continue game-viewing spotting the Big 5 and other animals such as giraffe, zebra, warthog, kudu etc. till late in the afternoon. There will be comfort stops along the way for lunch and stretching up. Finish your day in one of the Kruger Park camps for dinner and a restful night.
Day 3: Morning Bush Walk & Full day Safari and a Cultural Festival
Morning Bush Walk & Full day Safari and a Cultural Festival: Your guide will wake you up for your early morning coffee or tea. Get ready to go on a Bush walk in the company of an armed Ranger learning about everything that you come across from ants, grass, plants, animals and other creatures along the way. Come back to camp for breakfast and check out then go for another full-day game drive. Exist the Kruger Park on time to check in at a lodge outside the park where the cultural festival will take place. The evening will be filled with music, dance and stories about past and present life in an African setting.
Day 4: Departure
Depart to the airport or back to Maputo after breakfast and check out.
R 10 700.00 per person sharing (min 2 pax) from Nelspruit area
R 12 550.00 per person sharing (min 2 pax) from Maputo or OR Tambo International Airport
- Sharing accommodation
- 2 Dinners,
- 2 Breakfast;
- Kruger Park conservation fee,
- Full day game drive in an open safari vehicle
- 1 sunset game drive
- 1 bush walk
- A visit to a cultural village.
- International flights,
- Customs and immigration fees
- Travel insurance,
- Items of personal nature,
- Meals either than mentioned,
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Laundry and additional activities not mentioned.
- All tours are run in air-conditioned vehicles
- All safaris are run in Open game-viewing vehicles with a capacity of 10 passengers
- The pick and drop off points include Maputo city, Nelspruit and surrounding areas of White River and Hazyview
- Departure time from Maputo is 4:30 am and from Nelspruit and surroundings is 5:30 am
- We have Portuguese-speaking driver/guides should the guests prefer that
- All booking are made and paid for before the day of the safar
- Dress code is bushveld casual and light weight. Please note that during winter months (May – August) warm clothes are recommended for the morning and evening weather
- Straw hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, a flashlight, binoculars and a camera are also recommended.