Departs from Nelspruit area: R11 200.00 per person (minimum 2 pax)
Departs from Maputo: R12 150.00 per person (minimum 2 pax)
Day 1: Travel to the Kruger Park
Meet and greet in Nelspruit or Maputo city then travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the nearest Kruger Park entrance gate. Upon arrival at the gate, you will be asked to move to an open safari vehicle that will already waiting for you. Once you have moved into the Safari vehicle and all entrance formalities have been completed, your game-viewing activity begins as your professional guide drives through the Park, stopping at sightings and offering his professional insights about the animals to come across. This session ends with your arrival at your camp where you will overnight for the duration of your stay. You will then check in and get yourself ready for dinner.
Day 2: Full-Day Game Drive
Breakfast will be served in a safe enclosure in the bush. Continue game-viewing spotting the Big 5 and other animals such as giraffe, zebra, warthog, kudu etc. till around noon where you will stop for stretching up, refreshments and lunch. Finish your day the camp for dinner and a restful night.
Day 3: Another Full-Day Game Drive
Breakfast will be served in a safe enclosure in the bush. Continue game-viewing spotting the Big 5 and other animals such as giraffe, zebra, warthog, kudu etc. till around noon where you will stop for stretching up, refreshments and lunch. Finish your day the camp for a sunset drive then dinner and your last night in the Park.
Day 4: Travel Back to Nelspruit or Maputo city:
Enjoy an relaxed breakfast and check out then travel back to Nelspruit or Maputo city.
- 3 nights sharing accommodation a private Bungalow
- 3 Dinners
- 3 breakfasts
- Kruger Park conservation fee
- 3 and ½ day game drive in an open safari vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Customs and immigration fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry and additional activities
- All tours are run in air-conditioned vehicles
- All safaris are run in Open game-viewing vehicles with a capacity of 10 passengers
- The pick and drop off points include Maputo city, Nelspruit and surrounding areas of White River and Hazeyview
- Departure time from Maputo is 4:30 am and from Nelspruit and surroundings is 5:30 am
- We have Portuguese-speaking driver/guides should the guests prefer that
- All booking are made and paid for before the day of the safari
- Dress code is bushveld casual and light weight. Please note that during winter months (May – August) warm clothes are recommended for the morning and evening weather
- Straw hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, a flashlight, binoculars and a camera are also recommended.