From Johannesburg area: R6400.00 per person (minimum 6 pax)
Meet and greet in Nelspruit or Johannesburg, then travel to 12 Decades Hotel for dinner and overnight
The day will start with breakfast at local restaurant in Maboneng followed by a half day Johannesburg inner city tour which includes (street graffiti, contemporary art and history/politics. After the tour guests have free time and can enjoy dinner at local restaurant.
After breakfast at local restaurant in Maboneng, you will then be taken to Soweto for a half day tour, which includes the Hector Peterson Museum, history and culture of Vilakazi street, Mofolo Village (Art and Culture), Jabulani Precinct, Soweto highlights, buffet lunch and a shopping experience at Shova Lifestyle Origin. After the tour we had back to the hotel for diner and overnight.
Day 4 :
Enjoy breakfast at a local restaurant and depart
• 2 nights sharing accommodation
• 2 Dinners
• 2 breakfasts.
• Half day Johannesburg Inner city tour
• Half day Soweto Art & History Tour
• Travel insurance
• Customs and immigration fees
• Alcoholic beverages
• Items of personal nature
• Laundry and additional activities
- All tours are run in air-conditioned vehicles
- All safaris are run in Open game-viewing vehicles with a capacity of 10 passengers
- The pick and drop off points include Maputo city, Nelspruit and surrounding areas of White River and Hazyview
- Departure time from Maputo is 4:30 am and from Nelspruit and surroundings is 5:30 am
- We have Portuguese-speaking driver/guides should the guests prefer that
- All booking are made and paid for before the day of the safar
- Dress code is bushveld casual and light weight. Please note that during winter months (May – August) warm clothes are recommended for the morning and evening weather
- Straw hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, a flashlight, binoculars and a camera are also recommended.