- Pick up and drop off from Lebombo border gate, Nelspruit, White River or Hazyview;
- Sharing accommodation in a Bungalow or a Safari Tent;
- Guided game drive in an open safari vehicle;
- Transfer from Maputo city or OR Tambo International. (Special transport arrangements at an additional cost;
- Night game drive;
- Sunset drive;
- Bush walk;
- Lunch & Dinner;
- Items of personal nature;
- Travel Insurance and flights
Price: From R6 500 Per Person. Minimum 2 pax sharing / R 10 900 single supplement
Travel to the Kruger Park
Meet and greet then travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the nearest Kruger Park entrance gate. Upon arrival at the gate, you will get into an open safari vehicle that will already waiting for you. Once all entrance formalities have been completed, your game-viewing activity begins as your professional guide drives through the park, stopping at sightings and offering his professional insights about anything pertaining to the Park as well as the fauna and flora. This session ends with your arrival at your camp where you will overnight for the duration of your stay. You will be checked in and get ready for dinner.
Full-Day Game Drive
Your guide will wake you up for our early morning coffee or tea followed by a game drive. Enjoy bush breakfast in a safe enclosure at around 9:30. Thereafter, continue the game drive spotting the Big 5 and other animals such as giraffe, zebra, warthog, kudu etc. till around noon where you will stop for lunch on own account. Finish your day at the exit gate and back home.