- Pick up and drop off from Lebombo border gate, Nelspruit, White River or Hazyview;
- Sharing accommodation in a Bungalow or a Safari Tent;
- Breakfast and dinner;
- Guided game drive in an open safari vehicle;
- Kruger Park Conservation fee.
- Transfer from Maputo city or OR Tambo International Airport. (Special transport arrangements from and back to these places prior your arrival;
- Night game drive;
- Bush walk;
- Items of personal nature;
- Travel Insurance and flights
Price: R6 500 Per Person. Minimum 2 pax sharing / R 10 900 single supplement
Travel to the Kruger Park
Meet and greet then travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the nearest Kruger Park entrance gate. Upon arrival at the gate, you will get into an open safari vehicle that will already waiting for you. Once all entrance formalities have been completed, your game-viewing activity begins as your professional guide drives through the park, stopping at sightings and offering his professional insights about anything pertaining to the Park as well as the fauna and flora. This session ends with your arrival at your camp where you will overnight for the duration of your stay. You will be checked in and get ready for dinner.
Full-Day Game Drive
Your guide will wake you up for our early morning coffee or tea followed by a game drive. Enjoy bush breakfast in a safe enclosure at around 9:30. Thereafter, continue the game drive spotting the Big 5 and other animals such as giraffe, zebra, warthog, kudu etc. till around noon where you will stop for lunch on own account. Finish your day at the exit gate and back home.
- All tours are run in air-conditioned vehicles
- All safaris are run in Open game-viewing vehicles with a capacity of 10 passengers
- The pick and drop off points include Maputo city, Nelspruit and surrounding areas of White River and Hazyview
- Departure time from Maputo is 4:30 am and from Nelspruit and surroundings is 5:30 am
- We have Portuguese-speaking driver/guides should the guests prefer that
- All booking are made and paid for before the day of the safar
- Dress code is bushveld casual and light weight.
- Please note that during winter months (May – August) warm clothes are recommended for the morning and evening weather
- Straw hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, a flashlight, binoculars and a camera are also recommended.