Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE: COVID TEST REQUIRED FOR ESWATINI & MOZAMBIQUE
Some countries do NOT require a VISA to enter the Kingdom of Eswatini. Please follow the link below for more information:- Swaziland_Visa_Information.pdf
The Kingdom of Eswatini no longer require proof of full vaccination and or negative COVID-19 test results
Please follow the link below. It will guide you through the process:
1 hour for Antigen and Overnight for PCT
Passengers are conveyed subject to and in terms of our standard conditions of carriage, notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary.
Right of conveyance
The Company reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of, or the continued conveyance of any passenger(s).
- The client making a booking or to whom service is rendered is deemed to have read and accepted our T&Cs.
- Quotations are subject to availability of vehicles and bookings are performed on a first come first served basis.
- All quotes for tours include the tour or transfer, fuel, toll fees, services of a professional driver, trailer, passenger liability insurance and operational permits.
- Fuel levies may be added should the fuel price increase unexpectedly between time of booking and date of excursion.
- All quotes for tours and safaris exclude: any entrance fees, conservation levies for the Kruger National Park, immigration and customs fees.
- During tours, meals and refreshments can be provided on request.
- Quotations are valid for a period 30 days from date of request.
- Travel documents
- Passengers must ensure that they are in possession of valid travel documents for all cross-border journeys.
- Ntwanano Tours & Travel accepts no responsibility for passengers who are not in possession of proper and valid travel documents, or where entry to any country is refused to any person for any reason.
- No passenger shall have any claim of any nature against Ntwanano Tours & Travel or its appointed agents, should he/she be prevented from undertaking, or continuing with any journey as a result thereof.
- Please acquaint yourself with our “Frequently Asked Questions” regarding entry VISA requirements for Mozambique and Eswatini.
- Payment can be made
- a) Via wire transfer into our bank account as supplied in your invoice;
- b) Cash deposit on prior arrangement with management or
- c) POS (Point of Sale machine). Please arrange with us in advance if you are going to use a credit card to settle.
- We ONLY accept Mastercard or VISA.
- An additional 5% will be charged on your card when using the POS facility.
- A securing non-refundable deposit of 25 % is required on the date of your confirmation or 21 days before the departure date.
- Full payment is due 24 hours before departure.
- For customers who have qualified for payment terms with Ntwanano Tours & Travel, payments must be made strictly within 30 Days from date of invoice.
Ntwanano Tours & Travel does not provide general insurance cover for its passengers, their luggage. All passengers should ensure that they are adequately insured for travel purposes.
Smoking is prohibited on all our shuttles.
- Alcohol may not be consumed on Ntwanano vehicles and intoxicated passengers will not be conveyed.
- Any intoxicated passenger found on board will be instructed to disembark immediately.
Ntwanano Travels & Tours and their associates, act only as agents for the passenger’s and will therefore have to disclaim any responsibility for loss damages, change and alterations in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, floods, political unrest, delay arrival, sickness or accidents and cancellation of flights.
All requests for cancellations must be made in writing. Ntwanano Tours & Travel cancellation policy and schedule is as shown below (percentages indicated will be levied as cancellation penalty):
- 45-30 Days prior to arrival: 25%
- 29-15 Days prior to travel: 50%
- 14-01 Days prior to travel: 100%