Passengers are conveyed subject to and in terms of our standard conditions of carriage, notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary.
1. Right of conveyance
The Company reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of, or the continued conveyance of any passenger(s).
- The client making a booking or to whom service is rendered is deemed to have read and accepted
- Quotation is subject to availability of vehicles and bookings are performed on a first come first served basis.
- All quotes for tours include the tour or transfer, fuel, toll fees, services of a professional driver, trailer, passenger and public liability insurance, operational permits.
- Fuel levies may be added should the fuel price increase unexpectedly between time of booking and date of excursion.
- All quotes for tours and safaris exclude: any entrance fees, conservation fee for the Kruger National Park, immigration and customs fees.
- During tours, meals and refreshments can be provided on request.
- Quotations are valid for a period 30 days from date of request.
3. Travel documents
Passengers must ensure that they are in possession of valid travel documents for all cross-border journeys. Ntwanano Tours & Travel accepts no responsibility for passengers who are not in possession of proper and valid travel documents, or where entry to any country is refused to any person for any reason. No passenger shall have any claim of any nature against Ntwanano Tours & Travel or its appointed agents, should he/she be prevented from undertaking, or continuing with any journey as a result thereof.
- Payment can be made via wire transfer or cash deposit into our bank account as supplied in your invoice.
- A securing non-refundable deposit of 25 % is required on the date of your confirmation or 21 days before the departure date.
- Full payment is due 24 hours before departure.
- For customers who have qualified for payment terms with Ntwanano Tours & Travel, payments must be made strictly within 30 Days from date of invoice.
Ntwanano Tours & Travel does not provide general insurance cover for its passengers,
their luggage, all passengers should ensure that they are adequately insured for travel purposes.
Smoking is prohibited on all our shuttles.
- Alcohol may not be consumed on Ntwanano shuttles and intoxicated passengers will not be conveyed.
- Any intoxicated passenger found on board will be instructed to disembark immediately.
Ntwanano Travels & Tours and their associates, act only as agents for the passenger’s and will therefore have to disclaim any responsibility for loss damages, change and alterations in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, floods, political unrest, delay arrival, sickness or accidents and cancellation of flights.
All requests for cancellations must be made in writing. Ntwanano Tours & Travel cancellation policy and schedule is as shown below (percentages indicated in the blocks will be levied as cancellation penalty):
45 – 30 Days prior to arrival
29 – 15 days prior to arrival
14 – 01 days prior to arrival
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing as per above.